The Time and Light Workshop will take place in Clarence on 25-28 May 2015. It is aimed at wedding planners who want to learn how to elevate their business to the next level.
The wedding industry is rapidly changing and information needs to be customised in order to meet the diverse needs of the South African wedding market. Investing into your business is a crucial part of growing your business. The Workshop environment will allow to deliver the theory component whilst allowing participants to engage in practical exercises and interact with each other.
Your Investments includes:
Accommodation and meals during The Retreat
Professional headshot of yourself taken during The Retreat
Professional images from the styled session
Wedding planning manual
Wedding planning templates
The State of South African Wedding Industry
Secrets of Successful Wedding Planning Business
Profiling, Attracting and Signing Up High End Client
Pricing Your Wedding Planning Packages
What Do You Need to Build a Strong Brand and Generate Profit
Managing a Difficult Client/Situation
Crisis Prevention and Crisis Management Tools, Techniques and Advice
Micro Wedding vs Grand Production
From Concept to Execution – Discussion on Mood boards, Sketches and Design Process
Execution of Grand Designs
Planning the styled shoot
Styled Shoot Ins and Outs
Tips on How to Make A Good Budget Wedding Look AMAZING
How to Manage and Optimise Your Wedding Planning Processes
Building a Stellar Portfolio
Additional to what you will learn from the workshop you are doing, you will also learn the following:
- How to communicate with other wedding suppliers
- The value of supplier word of mouth. How to get other suppliers to promote you and vice versa.
- Get creative – there will be a short workshop for planners with Rensche Mari who will teach you how to use your own camera to take set up photos so you do not have to wait for photographers images to start promoting your work straight after the wedding.
- Participants will have issues addressed on a specific topic
- This workshop will create a learning community that bring together creatives from like-minded companies, helping each other to attain inspiration and success
- The learning environment encourages participants to exchange experiences, ideas and practices from their own companies, facilitating collective problem solving, growth and strategy implementations
Being connected with other suppliers in the industry is such a great way to do your business, it sets upon the start of beautiful collaborations and opens up the world for new possibilities.
To register for the workshop click here.