TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This workshop was created for aspiring florists with minimum experience and lack of finances available to attend floral training courses. This is my chance to give back and grow this amazing community by sharing my knowledge and help find and nurture new talent out there. Please consider this workshop if you are interested in floristry, if you want to learn how to care and arrange flowers and if you wish to gain valuable wedding experience by taking part in wedding preparations and wedding set up in the upcoming wedding season.
- Please share your story and why you want to attend this workshop by filling out the form
- Successful applicant will be notified on 16 July 2018
- Venue will be announced on 16 July 2018
- All materials required will be provided
- Participants are required to assist Splendid Wedding Company at least at two weddings between September and December 2018, dates will be provided
- You will get 1 mentor session with me, Eve, after the workshop if you wish to pursue career in the wedding industry